Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Fall at the Farmers Market


This picture is from the second to last (for 2005)Wednesday market in Portland...a sure sign that summer is over (apparently I'm a bit in denial)! Luckily, there are things to enjoy about each season--and mushrooms are one of the Pacific Northwest fall's pleasures. This weekend we got one of our favorite phone calls: "Do you want some chanterelles? We picked too many to use, so come get some." That helps us forget one of fall's displeasures--the end of baseball season, a little early this year, for a Red Sox fan.

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Aravind said...

I happened to come across ur blog. I like it. Keep up the good work. I started a similar blog about Pics from Portland like a month back and actually I was looking to use the name that you have for your blog too. I will bookmark it and check bakc often.
Check out mine at http://picsfromportland.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home